Wednesday 27 July 2016

Book Recommendations Based On Your Favourite Pokemon | Pokemon Go!



So this month, the world has been captivated by the release of Pokemon Go.

If you've been living under a rock, you might be unaware as to what this is. Pokemon Go is an app created by Nintendo which allows the mobile phone holder to live out their childhood dreams of actually being a Pokemon master by catching, evolving and battling Pokemon.

I've given in to my Pokemon Go addiction. I was a huge fan of the TV show as a child and my seven year old self would be over the moon if they knew about this app.

So I've decided to combine two loves, one old and one new ; Books + Pokemon Go! Find a cool book recommendation based on your favourite type of Pokemon below. 


Click the books cover to be taken to my review! 





If you're a fan of water type Pokemon, try a contemporary read.

I recommend these; 









If fire type Pokemon are you're favourite, you should pick up an action packed novel!










If you think rock type Pokemon are the best, you should check out a dystopian novel such as;









If grass type Pokemon are you're favourite, try out a fantasy novel!

I recommend these;








If you think electric Pokemon are your favourite, try a paranormal novel like these;






3 comments:

  1. I love this! I haven't even heard of some of these books. I love me some fire Pokemon so I'll definitely be putting those books on my TBR. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete