Monday 7 October 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best / Worst Book Series Endings


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book related meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish, see her full blog here. This weeks topic is book series endings. 



My Choices: 




The Death Cure by James Dashner. This is the third and final book in the Maze Runner series. I enjoyed a good 80 % of the book but I felt the ending was a let down. It was not the ending I was hoping for but It was a hard series to end. 







Blood Ransom by Sophie Mc Kenzie. This is the sequel to her thriller series, Blood Ties. This was the final book and I thought it was brilliant. Sophie Mc Kenzie has always been one of my favourite authors. 




Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. This is the fourth and final book in her Hush, Hush series. I really loved this book but I did feel that there were a number of "plot twists" that were obvious and therefore let the book down a little. 

See my review for Finale   -->   here





Are these my Basoomas I See Before Me ? by Louise Rennison. The Confessions of The Georgia Nicholson series is one of my all time favourites. The ending of this book was perfect for me. If you're ever looking for something that will make you laugh your socks off, pick this up.





Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. This is the third and final installment in her explosive and action packed Hunger Games trilogy. Although I know lots of people disliked the ending, I myself saw a few problems with it, I still overall really did think it was a great book that wrapped up the series well. 

See my review ---> here



Splendour by Anna Godberson. This is the fourth and final book in the Luxe series. The series is one I have loved for so many years and I felt that this book was a good conclusion. Although it lacked in some bits, it really made me happy with the series.

See my review --> here





We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han. This is the conclusion to her mesmerizing Summer Trilogy. I love reading these novels in summer and devoured this one in a little more tan a day. The way it ended was unexpected but perfect. 

See more in my full review -->  here


  


Lucky Star by Cathy Cassidy. This novel follows one of the chaarcters introduced in Cathys other novel, Dizzy. This is a "kind-of" sequel that really grasps the readers attention and makes you fall in love with the characters all over again. Amazing novel. 

See my review of Dizzy --->  Here  . 





Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows...... 


Do I seriously have to explain this one?!! 



Find Me: Twitter  |  Facebook  | Instagram  | Goodreads | |Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I didn't mind Mockingjay as much as some other bloggers did. I see it on a lot of disliked lists! Great choices :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first 3 Hush Hush books, but Finale was beyond predictable!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete