Tuesday 16 July 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book-related meme hosted over at The Broke And The Bookish. This weeks theme is Authors who deserve more recognition.

Lily Herne, author of Dead Lands. Lily Herne is the pen name for a mother/daughter duo Sarah and Savannah Lotz.






 Cathy Cassidy. 







Joanna Nadin 






Dawn O'Porter




Eoin Colfer




Suzy Cox 



Sally Gardner. 




Sorry guys, I couldn't think of 10 and I was really busy packing and un-packing. I'm going to be away camping for a while but I will post a lot of book reviews and maybe even a book haul when I get back. Hope you're all enjoying you summer!

6 comments:

  1. I've read Artemis Fowl. Ha! I love that series so much :) Great list~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to finish the AF series! Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  2. The only one of these authors I've heard of was Eoin Colfer... and I've yet to read any of his books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read his Artemis Fowl series. They're really good !

      Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  3. Cool list. Added Dawn O'Porter's book to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll love it as much as I did ! Thanks for your comment :D

      Delete