Sunday 5 May 2013

May Book Haul 2013

It's that wonderful time again, that is right...it is BOOK HAUL TIME! I've got some great books to show you for this month.



Arc's (Advanced Reader Copies): 
I got quite a good few ARC's to show you. I'm so excited about them all!

Death & Co. by D.J Mc Clune- Release date: May 2. (Goodreads) (Review Here)
Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter.Release Date: May 2. (Goodreads) (Review Here.)
The Savages by Matt Whyman Release Date: 6 June. (Goodreads)
Stray by Monica Hesse. Release Date: 6 June (Goodreads)

I received a bind-up of the first two novels in the Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. Shadow and Bone (Goodreads), book 2 called: Siege and Storm, Release Date: 4 June (Goodreads). I'm really excited to start this series because I've heard nothing but good things about it. Thanks to Easons Book Club for sending me these Arc's. 

The Terrible Thing That Happened to Barnaby Brocket by John Boyne- finished copy. I was sent this by the publishers. Thank you very much! (Goodreads)
The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox . Release Date: 18 July 2013. (Goodreads)
Captives by Jill Williamson . I won a signed copy of this in a Give-away ! (Goodreads)

Library Finds: 

The Picture Of Dorian Gray: Graphic Novel (My Review) (Goodreads)
Ruby Redfort: Look into My Eyes by Lauren Child (Goodreads)
Kiss of Death (Morganville vampires #8) by Rachel Caine (Goodreads)
April by Gabrielle Lord (Goodreads)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads)
Adorkable by Sarra Manning (Goodreads)
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (Goodreads) [Note: They have changed the title and cover from the edition I borrowed. The title was changed as people were confused and thought it the sequel of a novel because on the "2". The title is now "The Memory Of After" and This is the new cover.]

Books I bought: 
The Elite by Kiera Cass. (Goodreads) So excited for this book. If you have read my The Selection review, you know how excited I am for this novel. If not you can read my review for The Selection, the first novel in the series Here.


So, that is all for this book haul. Hope you enjoyed seeing all the books I got. I am so excited to read them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment