Sunday 10 March 2013

March Book Haul -2013

I've accumulated quite a few books lately, so I thought I'd post a book haul!
With thanks to Easons Book Club for sending me an ARC of Dead Lands by Lily Herne for review. [GoodReads]
I also won a copy of Just One Day by Gayle Forman from Easons too! [GoodReads]



Bought: 
The Diary of a Teenage Health Freak by Aidan Macfarlane. [GoodReads]
Angel Kiss by Laura Jane Cassidy . [GoodReads]
Face by Benjamin Zephaniah . [GoodReads]
Knocked out by my Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison. [GoodReads]
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison. [GoodReads]
The Thing With Finn by Tom Kelly. [GoodReads]
Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy. [GoodReads]

Bought: 
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte . [GoodReads]
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick . [GoodReads]
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse . [GoodReads]
The Repossession by Sam Hawksmoor . [GoodReads]
Goodfellas by Martin Scorsese [GoodReads]
Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks [GoodReads]

My Signed Copy of Ashes by Ilsa J Bick!

Bought:
Ten Storey Love Song by Richard Milward [GoodReads]
Wither and Fever, both by Lauren Destefano [GoodReads]
The Gates by John Connolly [GoodReads]
Borrowed: 
Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz [GoodReads]

These are the books I brought to the TFIOS signing. I bought Will Grayson, Will Grayson [GoodReads] and An Abundance Of Katherines [GoodReads], for John to sign as they were missing from my collection. 

My Signed AAOK ! Best. Day. EVER!!! <3
Here are some photo's from the event but be warned my camera is not a very good one and it is hard to take  perfect photos while you are buzzing and dancing around with the excitement of it all!




So that's all for this book haul. Leave me a comment below as I love reading them ! What did you get up to and what books did you buy?

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, I am so jealous of you. You are so lucky to have all of those JG Books and signed. LUCKY :D Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm so jealous you got to go to the book signing!! I have all of John Green's books, and I love the vlogbrother videos. Looking forward to reading more posts from a fellow nerdfighter in the future! :) Katharina (wordshipping.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete