Monday 6 August 2012

Mini Review: The Goblet Of Fire

Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire.

TIME TO READ: 5 days

 I thought I would do a Mini Review and then, when I finish re-reading the rest of the series, I'll post a Series Review. So guys, I am sure most of you know what this book is about, but for those of you who are unfortunate enough to not have read the Harry Potter series, here is a plot summary.;
Harry Potter is midway through his training as a wizard and his coming of age. Harry wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup. He wants to find out about the mysterious event that's supposed to take place at Hogwarts this year, an event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that hasn't happened for a hundred years. He wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. But unfortunately for Harry Potter, he's not normal - even by wizarding standards. And in his case, different can be deadly
I really enjoyed the plot of this book. Reading about the Triwizard Cup and all the other wizarding schools was so fun and interesting. I loved reading about the new characters introduced in this book; Victor Krum, Fluer de la Cour, Cedric Diggory and many more. I loved reading about S.P.E.W and the house-elves, Dobby and Winky were really fun to read about. The plot twists and character development was really great in this novel, especially Ron being oblivious to Hermoine. Hermoine became more feminine in this novel, really enjoyed that. Harry is awesome, always! I Loved This Book! I think I prefer it to its movie, which there will be a review on shortly, and I cannot wait to read the Order Of The Phoenix.
J.K Rowling is Queen <3

a five star book
* * * * *

Favourite Quote;
“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment